The countdown is on: we have a little more than a month until Dwell with Dignity‘s Thrift Studio opens for Fall 2014. For those of you not in-the-know, Thrift Studio is a “thrift store unlike any other thrift store,” where local designers team up with non-profit Dwell with Dignity to create beautiful vignettes that are for sale. All proceeds benefit the non-profit, and help provide both beautiful and functional housing for local homeless families. On top of the vignettes, original works from local artists will also be fore sale.
The kick-off party for Thrift Studio will be hosted on September 17 at Cantoni. The preview party is Thursday, October 9th, and the Thrift Studio will be open to the public from October 10 to November 8.
The Fall 2014 vignette designers are:
- CDA Interior Design, Catherine Dolen, and Stacy Coulter & Associates
- Denise McGaha Interiors and ID Collection
- Dan Nelson, Vision Design, Jan Barboglio, and Peacock Alley
- eleven 11 Design, Brendan Bass Showroom, and Robert Allen Design
- Gonzalo Bueno and Mauricio Lobeira and David Sutherland Showroom
- Joseph Minton
- Paul Duesing Partners
- Peter Sandel Design and Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams