Sarah Pickard first came on my radar after I fell in love with her Dwell with Dignity Thrift Studio vignette (I want a chic tent in my bedroom!) Obviously, I was curious what inspires such fabulous vision, and put my journalistic skills to work. Behold, a list on what she loves best. Enjoy!
1. My Asics Gel Nimbus 13 running shoes. I’m a marathon runner. Pack your bags fat, your days are numbered!
2. Apples at the Dallas Farmers Market. Well, really anything at the Farmers Market! Peaches, flowers, tomatoes, I can’t get enough!
3. Stephanie Kantis jewelry. I would love to have every piece. I like how feminine and romantic the collections are.
4. The Bishop Arts District. When I’m not at a baseball game or dance competition, I love to walk around and have a great lunch at any of the restaurants.
5. Dwell with Dignity. It’s my favorite charity!
6. NeoCurtis Journee moisturizer. It’s amazing! It makes your face feel perfect.
7. Leather and lucite. I love this chair from Blue Print! It’s awesome. The shop is my favorite place to get inspired on color trends and fabulous found objects.