We popped into Lakewood’s Hess recently and found scores of super cute decorative accessories in poppy summer colors. Herewith our five favorite finds:
- Outdoor Pillows– With an assortment of colorful outdoor pillows stacked to the ceiling (literally), the folks at Hess make it hard to decide which one (or three) to take home.Styles and patterns vary from solid and ruffled to chain-link and quatrefoil.
- Turquoise Lamp– This earthy beauty is just the thing to add an organic yet modern vibe to your casa. All lamps at Hess have a three-way setting, allowing you to adjust according to mood and occasion.
- Throw Pillows– As if the multicolored outdoor pillows weren’t enough, Hess also carries a stellar selection of cushions for inside your house too. We were especially taken with the Trina Turk pillows in a slew of bright hues.
- Felt Pouf– Too hot for a trip to the park? how about this felt “leaf” encrusted round pouf. The bright shades of green will bring life to your summer décor and freshen up your space.
- Decorative Martini Glasses– But our favorite way to combat the sweltering Texas summer is with a cold cocktail. Whether it’s on the rocks or on display, this playful set will have you calling for another round.