Unequivocally, wholly, completely, and totally, yes. I am a proud blue fan. In fact, if I were forced to declare a favorite color it would be that particular shade of cobalt meets electric blue happening above. (But, in general, I refrain from picking “favorites,” as nothing good ever comes of it.) So as an ode to my beloved color, I’ve pulled together a little round-up of blue-tastic furniture and accessories.
But wait, there’s more. All of those beauties above are from, wait for it… JC Penny as part of their collaborations with design luminaries Sir Terence Conran, Jonathan Adler, Michael Graves, and Martha Stewart. (We’re so psyched with the home action happening at JCP that we even wrote about it in the latest issue of D Home.)
Herewith the standouts:
- 1. Design by Conran Elder Chair, $1,225
- 2. Design by Conran Herringbone Woven Throw, $70
- 3. MarthaCelebrations™ Table Centerpiece, $10
- 4. Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler Crescent Heights Armchair, $660
- 5. Design by Conran Tullia Nesting Tables, $295
- 6. Michael Graves Design Cobalt Blue Cube Vase, $25
- 7. Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler Outdoor Square Decorative Pillow, $25
Oh and speaking of color, have you entered the Texas Paint & Wallpaper/D Home Life in Color Contest? No? Well get going, you only have six more days.