I am still pining for marble countertops in my kitchen…I also want marble backsplash snaking up the walls a la Jennifer Robert’s gorgeous kitchen above. Friends, I want the marble bad. I want it like the deserts want the rain.
Sadly, my bank account says it’s a no go, so I just keep buying marble bits and bobs (i.e. fruit bowls, pastry slabs, etc) in an attempt to fill my longing.
In honor of my obsession, I pulled together a little roundup of my favorite marble finds for your viewing pleasure. (I may have purchased one…or five of these myself, but I’m not saying for sure.)
Prices and stores for all this marble goodness after the jump…
- 1. Marble pedestal, $1,250 at Forty Five Ten
- 2. Marble fruit bowl, $50 at Crate and Barrel
- 3. Jensen dining table, $1,199 at Crate and Barrel
- 4. Marble cheese board, $79 at William Sonoma
- 5. Marble utensil crock, $25 at Crate and Barrel
- 6. Marble mortar and pestle, $15 at Sur La Table
- 7. Decorative marble bowl, $78-$128 at William Sonoma
- 8. Rider tripod table, $795 at Jonathan Adler
- 9. Kelly Wearstler books, $350-$440 at Neiman Marcus