By Caitlin Adams
Now that I am surrounded by holiday decorations, I am longing for a clean, minimal space that is void of glitter and excess wrapping paper. Donâ€™t get me wrong; I love the holiday season and everything that comes with it, but this time of year has my brain doing somersaults, and strings of greenery and flashing trees has aren’t doing anything to help.
So I let out an audible sigh when I saw this kitchen above. The natural colors and copper pendant couldnâ€™t be more perfect. And I know the horn accessories have been a little overplayed, but I still love them and continue to add to my collection. They just scream â€śTexas,â€ť donâ€™t you think?
Get The Look:
- 1. Tom Dixon Globo di Luce pendant, $1,355 at Design Within Reach
- 2. Ribbon throw, $59 at West Elm
- 3. Resin impala horns, $240 for set of two at Shop Ten 25
- 4. Jackson metal tub chair, $110 at World Market
- 5. Wooden Parat, $59 at Wisteria
- 6. Brazilian cowhide rug, $330 at World Market