Friends, it’s time for a picnic.
But not just any slapdash affair, no, I’m talking about a proper, grown-up enterprise, one that’s worthy of live music under the stars and elaborate glass art action and celebrating moms. In my perfect picnic scenario, there’s wine chilling in a cheerful yellow cooler, sturdy bamboo plates and utensils and real napkins tucked into a straw tote, pretty plastic wine glasses, and a cozy blanket for lounging…
Of course, yummy things to eat are key to the equation, but I’m letting my friend (and one of our resident foodies), the lovely Carol handle that department. In matters of food, she is my go-to girl. Take a peek at the deliciousness she’s engineered.
Here’s the low-down on the goods:
- 1. Yellow picnic cooler (available at Crate and Barrel)
- 2. Straw tote (available at J. Crew)
- 3. Picnic blanket (available at Anthropologie)
- 4. Vintage cloth napkins (available at Forty Five Ten)
- 5 & 6. Bamboo plates and utensils (available at Whole Foods)
- 7. Plastic wine glasses (available at Sur la Table)