1. The new Gary Riggs Home showroom, located across from the Galleria, is a whopping 45,000 square feet.
2. Price points range from $7.50 to $25,000.
3. All merchandise was hand selected by Riggs himself.
4. Brands include Ralph Lauren, Baker, Henredon, Sherrill, Century, and more.
5. You can find everything from gifts and home accessories to artwork, furniture, and bedding.
6. The showroom also carries Riggs’ private line, Gary Riggs Art in Design.
7. Riggs and his team offer full interior design services.
8. Customization is available to fit each client.
9. There are thousands of fabrics to choose from.
10. The looks on display range from ultra-contemporary to very traditional.
*And a bonus No. 11: In a former life, Riggs helped create sets for the likes of Donny & Marie and the original Footloose. I’m pretty angry that I didn’t know this piece of information until now. So angry, in fact, I want to do this. Don’t bother me for the next two minutes and 47 seconds.
Jump for a peek inside the new showroom (photos by Mark Herron).